Who i am
I gained my first artistic skills in traditional animation while I worked towards my Bachelor’s degree at Edinboro University. As a member of the millennial generation, it was an easy transition to computer animation as I taught myself the software that was used in the advertising industry. That software knowledge allowed me to work in multiple industries to gain a well rounded experience in doing motion graphics, videography, graphic design and animations.
Cups of Coffee needed
Gabriella creates all content materials for marketing in the form of animations, videos, and graphic designs for the Lincoln Stars USHL hockey team. All of this content is used for advertising to their social media platforms, sponsorship commitments, and fan engagement during games. Then once the puck is dropped, she changes hats and runs the show! She enjoys using the other side of the brain to write the script, schedule events, manage the internship program, directs the graphics and works as a team to run a three-hour show to ensure everyone is having fun.Originally hired as the Manager of Advertising Content.
Gabriella collaborated with another member of the marketing team to provide all three companies with photography, videography, graphic design & social media support.
- Motion Graphics Artist
- Teleprompter Operator
- File Database Manager
In the Media Services division of a Fortune 500 Insurance company, Gabriella collaborated with a wide variety of departments to create animations for promotional videos, communications, webcasts, and social media. The programming for which she created these products included new employee orientation training, museum's historical documentation, software training, and corporate advertising for both internal and external communications.
- Social Media Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Motion Graphics Artist
Gabriella did contract based work for a variety of clients including Palace Business Centres, Erie Golf Club, Fallen Soldiers Picnic Non-Profit, BrainGAIN LLC, ECS Inc., Sirco Industrial Supply Inc., PureFresh LLC, and Veticus, LLC.
Bachelors of Fine Arts
- Major in Cinema - Animation
- Minor in Art History
- Traditional & Computer Animation
- President of Animation Club
- Cum Laude
- Studied Character Animation Program
- Completed: Animated Basics Class
- Completed: Body Mechanics
- Completed: Advanced Body Mechanics
- Completed: Introduction to Acting
- Completed: Advanced Acting
- Student of the Week Award
- Peer Mentor
Pre & Post - Production
- I was in the process of creating handouts to be used in a presentation to high school students. I needed some artwork to bring some "life" to the documents. I met with Gabby and explained the goals of the project. In less than a week she had drafts for me to review. I was very pleased with the quality of her work and impressed with the speed in which it was completed. I highly recommend her.
" If you would like to contact any of my character references for a job position, I'd be happy to send you additional references and contact information over email. I can be reached via email at email@example.com. "Email