Who i am
I was drawn to the animation industry while growing up in a world of Disney animated films.
I gained my skills in traditional animation while I worked towards my Bachelor’s degree at Edinboro University. As a member of the millennial generation, it was an easy transition to computer animation as I learned the programs that were used in the advertising industry.
Cups of Coffee needed
Gabriella creates animations, videos, photos, graphics, and more for this USHL hockey team. All of this content is used for advertising to their social media platforms, sponsorship commitments, and fan engagement during games!Check it out at LincolnStars.com
Gabriella collaborated in the marketing department providing photography, videography, design & social media support.
- Motion Graphics Artist
- Teleprompter Operator
- File Database Manager
In the Media Services division of a Fortune 500 Insurance company, Gabriella collaborated with a wide variety of departments to create animations for promotional videos, communications, webcasts, and social media. The programming for which she created these products included new employee orientation training, museum's historical documentation, software training, and corporate advertising for both internal and external communications. Unfortunately, most of these animations are not allowed to be published online, so if you'd like to see the work Gabriella completed during her time at Erie Insurance, please contact her via email at email@example.com.
- Social Media Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Motion Graphics Artist
Gabriella did contract based work for a variety of clients including Palace Business Centres, Erie Golf Club, Fallen Soldiers Picnic Non-Profit, BrainGAIN LLC, ECS Inc., Sirco Industrial Supply Inc., PureFresh LLC, and Veticus, LLC.
Bachelors of Fine Arts
- Major in Cinema - Animation
- Minor in Art History
- Traditional & Computer Animation
- President of Animation Club
- Cum Laude
- Studying Character Animation Program
- Completed up to Advanced Acting (Class 05)
- Student of the Week Award
- Peer Mentor
Pre & Post - Production
- I was in the process of creating handouts to be used in a presentation to high school students. I needed some artwork to bring some "life" to the documents. I met with Gabby and explained the goals of the project. In less than a week she had drafts for me to review. I was very pleased with the quality of her work and impressed with the speed in which it was completed. I highly recommend her.
" If you would like to contact any of my character references for a job position, I'd be happy to send you additional references and contact information over email. I can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. "Email