Who i am
I was drawn to the animation industry while growing up in a world of Disney animated films.
I gained my skills in traditional animation while I worked towards my Bachelor’s degree at Edinboro University. As a member of the millennial generation, it was an easy transition to computer animation as I learned the programs that were used in the advertising industry.
In my most recent role, I worked in the Media Services department of a Fortune 500 insurance company. There, I collaborated with a wide variety of departments to create animations for promotional videos, communications, webcasts, and social media. The programming for which I created these products for includes new employee orientation training, historical documentation, software training, and corporate advertising for both internal and external communications.
With an absolute obsession of staying on the leading edge. I continually monitor the industry, keeping up-to-date with all the new software, techniques, and industry trends – not to mention, I can always be found at the premiere showing of the latest animated film!
Cups of Coffee needed
- Motion Graphics Artist
- Teleprompter Operator
- File Database Manager
In the Media Services division of a Fortune 500 Insurance company, Gabriella collaborated with a wide variety of departments to create animations for promotional videos, communications, webcasts, and social media. The programming for which she created these products included new employee orientation training, museum's historical documentation, software training, and corporate advertising for both internal and external communications. Unfortunately, most of these animations are not allowed to be published online, so if you'd like to see the work Gabriella completed during her time at Erie Insurance, please contact her via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Media Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Motion Graphics Artist
Gabriella did contract based work for a variety of clients including Palace Business Centres, Erie Golf Club, Fallen Soldiers Picnic Non-Profit, BrainGAIN LLC, ECS Inc., Sirco Industrial Supply Inc., PureFresh LLC, and Veticus, LLC.
Bachelors of Fine Arts
- Major in Cinema - Animation
- Minor in Art History
- Traditional & Computer Animation
- President of Animation Club
- Cum Laude
- Studying Character Animation Program
- 2016 Completed Course 01: Animation Basics
- 2017 Completed Course 02: Body Mechanics
- Student of the Week Award
- Peer Mentor
Pre & Post - Production
- I was in the process of creating handouts to be used in a presentation to high school students. I needed some artwork to bring some "life" to the documents. I met with Gabby and explained the goals of the project. In less than a week she had drafts for me to review. I was very pleased with the quality of her work and impressed with the speed in which it was completed. I highly recommend her.
- Gabriella worked with me directly on several projects that I was working on. She was always meticulous in her work and asked all the appropriate questions. She always completed any assignment on time and I knew I would not have to double check her work because she did such a good job. Gabriella was a joy to work with and a pleasure to have in the office. I would highly recommend her to anyone based on her skills, work ethic and overall degree of commitment.
" If you would like to contact any of my character references for a job position, I'd be happy to send you additional references and contact information over email. I can be reached via email at email@example.com. "Email
Get in touch
The best way to reach me is by email, I check it all the time!
We can set up a casual phone call or if you’re located in Nebraska perhaps a more formal meeting to discuss how I’d be able to support your company with a custom animated video.
Coffee’s on me!